Sunday, February 28, 2016

Taking the Blog on the Road

This year Cuba has played a role in the primary season.  Two Cuban Americans have made it to the final four in the GOP March Madness (Carson is just on a book tour).  Obama is planning a visit which will surely be condemned by the GOP candidates.   Peeling back the trade embargo is a campaign issue.

So I requested a specific license to cover the election from a Cuban perspective.  Instead I received a slightly vague response that my work falls under the general journalism license.  Good enough!  From April 15-May 10 I will be blogging from Cuba.  Because of iffy WIFI  and my poor typing on my iPhone, blogs will be limited.  But I will supplement on my return.  In addition I will spend a few days in Mexico City so I can ask about Trump and his wall.

I hope you all enjoy the change of pace.




No comments:

Post a Comment