Saturday, September 26, 2015

Eli Broad Museum Parts 1 and 2

The Broad Museum will be widely visited as part of one of Los Angeles' premier tourist destinations. When opened in September it will join MOCA, the Walt Disney Concert Hall, the Cathedral of the Lady of our Angels, and the Music Center atop Bunker Hill.  Part 1 below is from the sneak preview.

Roslyn and I were able to get tickets for the sneak preview Sunday February 15th.





We returned on September 23rd to enjoy the collection.  My camera was chip less, so I relied on my phone.   Part 3 will feature pictures from our next visit with my new Canon 6D.

Of the many Lichtenstein's this was my clear favorite.

 I loved this fanciful room featuring a Japanese artist.




This is but a small sampling of the admirable collection.  The museum was well curated and had perfect lighting.


As you can see it is close theWalt Disney Music Hall.










No comments:

Post a Comment