Monday, August 20, 2012

Brunch at the Culver Hotel

After a disastrous groupon brunch deal at Maximillian's, I was a bit wary to try a Living Social brunch deal at the Culver Hotel.  I am so happy I over came my misgivings.  First and foremost, the room is gorgeous (for pictures see my blog at http:\\phoodphotospolitics.blogspot.com).   The hotel, which has been in continuous operation since 1924, completed renovations a year ago. 

The service was good, and the food above average, and fairly priced.  The Kobe burger with cheese fries was $14, and the crab cake eggs benedict was $13.  At the eggs, omelettes  and waffles bar, the entrees were $10.  Drinks of course can pad the bill.  Bloody Marys and mimosas are $10 and coffee and tea are $3.50.  All in all quite reasonable prices for the area even without the LS discount.  As an added plus, there was an excellent pianist.







No comments:

Post a Comment